White Christmas


Hi everyone ! So how's life recently ?
Merry Late Christmas anyway ! I hope you guys had a very wonderful christmas !
Sorry for the late wish. I was too lazy to write a post. Bad blogger ! ;(

Just one day before christmas, me and my friends went to Grand City to try the ice rink.
Well, it wasn't a permanent ice rink, so it wasn't very big.
We had to pay Rp 65.000 to kget into the ice rink. Include the shoes rent.
You also have to wear socks. If you don't have one, you can buy them there for Rp. 10.000.

I thought it would be very cold there in the ice rink. But the fact was .. I WAS SWEATY ! So it wasn't really cold, because I moved everywhere.
I couldn't skate at all at first, but I tried and encouraged myself to 'run'. And I managed to do it ! Yayy !

If you guys planning to go there, quick come before the end of February ! Well, the rink guard said so.

Levina & me
Me & Renaldy !
With Celine !
Me, Levina, Celine, Lievina, Giovanna, and Renaldy
Another dorky photo
Yes, I know, it's 2013 already.
I'll post the new year eve later.
So stay tuned ! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts