Sweetest Sixteen

Finally, I've been living the life for 16 years. Yep, I'm 16 now. My birthday is actually on May 18th. But well, you guys know that I am a superrr lazyyy blogger. I just managed to update my blog today, since I had lottsss of free time today. No school, even though everyone goes to school. Well, I didn't skip school, but why should I come if the teachers even never notice their students presence after the examination? That's why, I decided not to come, because it's really wasting my precious time.

Okay, let's forget about school. I'm gonna show you my birthday presents I got from the people I love very much. I didn't celebrate it actually, and I rarely tell people about my birthday. Usually I just tell them that I have the same birthday with Taeyang from BigBang. LOL. But these people remember my birthday! *sobs* THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! :*

Well, I'm so happy to know it. Since I consider myself as a shy and introvert person, I also act quietly, I express myself in a different way with the other people. Many think that I'm 'something'. But my lovely guys have always been there and support me, even though I've done sooo many mistakes to them. Sorry guys, I know I'm such an ignorant girl :'D

And now, my super parents and family! Thankyou so much for raising me from a really helpless baby until a naughty teenager like now. Thankyou for your love, your caring, your patience and so on. I often hurt and disappoint you all, but you still never abandon me. Thankyou :'D I wouldn't have been as happy and better as like this now if there hadn't been you all. Thankyou :') I LOVE YOU! *hugskisses*

Enough for the speech, so here are the photos









Sorry for the bad photos anyway :(

Happiness always come from everytime and everywhere around you, no matter how simple it is 

Love,
Meilisa

Comments

  1. waaaw happy birthday,best wishes for you

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meilisa pake flatshoeesss??!! :o Oh My God .__. maybe the world is gonna end tomorrow :p LOL #peacee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lah saya tiap hari pake flatshoes kok ._. wek :p

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday!
    Anyway,interesting blog and hope to see more posts!
    We've followed your blog and hope you woud visit ours too!

    xx,
    http://www.gandagilbert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts