Happy New Year 2013 !

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4544159/?claim=dxx43qynuny">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS !
So, how's your new year holiday? Was it fun? Well I hope you guys had a really fascinating holiday  like me! :D

From December 30th until January 1st, me and my big family went to Tretes to celebrate the new year's eve.
We stayed at my uncle's villa. We've done the 'tradition' to go there since I was in my mommy's tummy lol.

Before it turned to 2013, we had a dinner and some games. And some chitchats.
We also had a firework party. Not the big one, cos the big one would be at night.

So here are some of the photos we took.

some of the family members

Irene, Calvin, Helena, and me

my cousin's son, Jacob Vino ;)


Comments

  1. Such a great time mei. Happy new year! Anyway, nice new template (again) hahahaha

    xoxo
    Eka Theresia♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha happy late new year to ya too !
    thanks anyway ! well, i'm still confuse about choosing the templates hahah :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts