Random

Holiday is finally here! I've planned so many things before holiday. But then, it's all just gone by the wind. I screwed it all. I never made it to do all my plans, or at least, one plan. I failed.

My plans were :

1. Take an outfit photo, then post it on the blog
2. Write an article, then send it to a newspaper redaction
3. Make DIY bracelets, then sell it online
4. Cooking and baking, then share it to people
5. Having a fashion design course in Susan Budihardjo
6. Having a religious camp in a Buddhist Monastery
7. Buy some english novels, and read them all till night
8. Having an outdoor and indoor photoshoot
9. Style my brothers
10. Do some mathematic exercises
11. Do some treatments to my damaging hair

Well, I haven't done any of them. Since last week, I've just spent my holiday with playing with my iPod, play Subway Surfer everytime, watch Running Man, then go to sleep, eat, and watch the television. I know, so boring. But I was just too lazy to do them all ._. Well, let's just wish I could finish all my plans before holiday is over. At least I've tried to search for the location for my first personal photoshoot :p

Some DIY inspirations :





credits : google

Anyway, I'm active on Instagram now! Let's follow each other! @meilisadewi

Love,
Meilisa

Comments

  1. style your brother ? hahahaha .. That sounds weird .. Your lil bro's face already look like seungri ^^ He just need to go to skin care ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts