HAPPY HOLIDAY !

Aloha everyone !
Sorry for not going on blogging for a long time :( I didn't know what to post. I think I have no good things to post. Well, I've searched for things, like fashion, etc. But still it doesn't work on me *sigh*

So yes people, I did changed my blog theme. Fully changed it. What do you think ? Nicer or worse ? :)

Why did I name it as "Dorky Me" ?
Well, because I AM DORK. My friends often say that I'm crazy, dorky, nerd, and so on. And it inspired me to have this theme on my blog. No, I don't dislike those nicknames. Instead, I love them. It just means that people love you. They care about you, they pay attention to you. They don't do anything embrassing to me though. It's just a nickname. And I am grateful to have these guys around me :)

Well, I bet you guys have already known about this.
CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT TO COME ! NEW YEAR IS ABOUT TO COME ! HUZZAAHH !
So what's your plan to celebrate them ? You can share them if you want to ! Maybe it'll inspire people to do the same thing. Who knows ? ;)
I myself will spend my holiday in my hometown, Surabaya. I'd really like to create some DIY stuffs ! I think it's fun ! And since I don't celebrate Christmas, I won't go to church though hehe.
And for the new year eve, my mom has planned to go to Batu with my big family. Hope my father to be in good health *fingers crossed*

SO HAPPY HOLIDAY FELLAS !

photo credit to @donghae861015


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts